Saturday, April 06, 2024

How To Keep A Daily Chart For Spiritual Progress?

How To Keep A Daily Chart For Spiritual Progress?

Self checking at the end of the day is extremely important for our spiritual progress and development. A useful practice in this regard is keeping a daily chart for 2-3 personality points and filling it up every night. You could either check yourself with a yes or no or perform a percentage wise checking like 50% or 90% for e.g. We have mentioned below, some of the common points from which you could select to keep a daily chart.


In the entire day, today; not only in my words and actions, but also in my thoughts:


1. Did I see everyone's specialties and keep good feelings and good wishes for each one, inspite of obvious weaknesses being visible?

2. Did I remain free from all forms of anger, like irritation, frustration, grudge, revenge, etc.?

3. Did I ensure that I neither give nor take sorrow, hurt or pain from anyone?

4. Did I remain free from negative and waste?

5. Did I remain egoless or humble?

6. Did I remain untouched by name, fame, praise and insult?

7. Did I remain stable and untouched by changes in life?

8. Did I remain free from judgments, criticism, jealousy, comparison, hatred, etc.?

9. Did I keep a consciousness of serving each one whom I met?

10. Did I bring the 8 main powers into practice and experience being powerful?

11. Did I remain in self-respect and give respect to everyone?

12. Did I practice being soul-conscious in actions and interactions?

13. Did I take a one minute break every hour to reflect, meditate and control the traffic of thoughts in my mind?

icon

Message for the day


To have a big heart means never to be disheartened.


Expression: To have a big heart means to have good wishes constantly for others and to enable others to move forward through this. Even if someone with negative characteristics comes in front, there are no feelings of negativity as there is the power to accept and recognise their specialities.

 
Experience: I am able to be beyond confusion and doubt when I have a big heart. I am never caught up with the problems but am very easily able to find a way out. I am never disheartened even when I encounter the negative aspect of someone. Instead I am able to very effectively and smoothly come out of the situation.